At Ekkamai Road, Bangkok, Thailand
Call/SMS/Whatsapp XT Ekkamai Hotline at +65 97555202 for enquiry!
XT Ekkamai is a condominium project, developed by Sansiri, located at 257/2 สุขุมวิท Khwaeng Khlong Tan Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110. Sansiri is also the developer behind WYNE Sukhumvit, D VIENG Santitham and Hive Taksin. XT Ekkamai is right now under construction with completion intended in 2020. Condominium consists of a single building, having 38 storeys and features 537 units.
XT Ekkamai Project Details
|Address||: Ekkamai Road, Bangkok, Thailand|
|Units||: 538 units|
|Bedroom||: 1~2 rooms|
|Top Year||: 2021|
|Developer||: Sansiri PLC|
XT Ekkamai Facilities
XT Ekkamai is equipped with over 50 amenities, with modern designed rooftop swimming pool and Jacuzzi, playful sky lounges, bar and games room, all colored schemed to match a playful, yet, contemporary lifestyle. Live in a perfect home, powered by a range of smart technology systems and details to make your living convenient and innovative. XT EKKAMAI features a remarkable contemporary design that provides the ideal atmosphere for the young urbanite, with a Skies Facility that boasts a 360-degree view of the Bangkok city skyline, a garden bar, function rooms, Jacuzzi, and a pool-side cinema.
XT Ekkamai Location
Situated in the earlier parts of soi Ekkamai, staying in XT Ekkamai gives you access to a myriad of amenities. Shopping malls, schools, and hospitals are all easily accessible.
Ekkamai Road, also known as Sukhumvit 63, is Bangkok’s most exciting entertainment area and one of the resources’s most in-demand residential neighbourhoods. The area has developed a vibrant variety of leisure options that appeals to a younger crowd of working professionals.
Why Buy XT Ekkamai?
- Freehold condominium from around HKD 1M
- Down-payment 25% now and 75% at completion in December, 2020
- Up to 50% bank financing for foreigners*
- Sizes from 29.75 – 57 sq.m. (320 – 614 sq.ft.)
- 1-bed & 2-bed units are available
- Thai-Japanese Condo in Thonglo-Ekkamai, The “Happy Valley” of Bangkok
- 1st XT New Series Project of Sansiri, a high technology experience living
- Intersection of Ekkamai and Sukhumvit, the CBD of Bangkok
- 8 mins. drive to EmQuartier
- 10 mins. walk to Gateway Ekkamai
- A Big School Network in Thonglo-Ekkamai
- 38-Storey and 537 units