At Holland Road, Singapore
Call/SMS/Whatsapp Van Holland Hotline at +65 97555202 for enquiry!
Van Holland is a new freehold property situated right next to Holland Road, Singapore 278584, which is in District 10. One of the exclusive and prime residential zone at the heart of Singapore. The luxury development comprises approximately 80 to 100 units, from 1 to 2 bedrooms. The development is strategically located just next to Good Glass Bungalow housing estate. The strata development has full condo facilities and 24 hours security for privacy and home protection.
Van Holland Project Details
|Project Name||Van Holland|
|Address of Development||Holland Road Singapore|
|Project Developer||KBD Ventures (A Unit of Koh Brothers)|
|Tenure||Estate in Fee Simple (Freehold)|
|Site Area||47,660 sqft|
|Gross Floor Area||73,396 sqft|
|No of Blocks||To Be Advised|
|No of Storeys||To Be Advised|
|No of Units||Approximately 110 Units|
|TOP||To Be Advised|
Van Holland Facilities
Van Holland has full and unique facilities, that includes a guard house, clubhouse, function room, indoor gym, tennis court, 50m swimming pool, sun deck, BBQ pits & children’s playground. Facilities at Van Holland Koh Brothers provide complete family entertainment needs for your family and loved ones. Indulge in a serene and relaxing lifestyle right in the heart of Holland Village.
Van Holland is also near elite schools such as Nanyang Primary School, St Margaret’s Secondary School and Hwa Chong Institution. It is also located close to the current campus of Eunoia Junior College which is positioned at Mount Sinai.
Van Holland Location
Van Holland locality is very convenient, with a few minutes walk to Holland Village, a tourist district bustling with life and activities. It is filled with trendy pubs, cafes and restaurants, providing homeowners with exquisite dining experience. With just about 5 mins drive to Dempsey Hill, homeowners can also enjoy and chill at numerous interesting cafes and restaurants.
Why Buy Van Holland?
- 4 mins walk to access Holland Village MRT Station
- Lifestyle and eateries in your doorstep
- 10 mins drive to the Raffles Town Club Singapore
- Many aquatic sports enthusiasts as The Buona Vista Swimming Complex, The Hwa Chong Swimming Complex, Singapore Swimming Academy.
- For people love the horse,10 mins to access Bukit Timah Saddle Club
- 7 mins to get Horsecity – the biggest riding school in Singapore
- 8 mins to The National Orchid Garden – old garden boasts with over 2000 hybrids and 1000 species plants
- Nearby Singapore Botanic Gardens, Dempsey Hill, Holland Village, Henry Park, Mount Sinai and Pandan Valley
- Next to residential development are landed-houses or mid-rise property no higher than so that highlighted good-view and good wind flow.
- Developed by Koh Brother Group