The Myst Condo
Upper Bukit Timah Rd, 798, Singapore 678138
Call/SMS/Whatsapp The Myst Condo Hotline at +65 97555202 for the inquiry!
The Myst Condo
The Myst Condo is a new development located right at the heart of Bukit Panjang and Cashew by City Developments Limited.CDL Aries, an affiliate of the largest non-government-controlled developer in the city-state, has secured the rights to two adjoining plots at 798 and 800 Upper Bukit Timah Road in northwest Singapore’s Tan Chong industrial park. The Myst CDL is a 16,620 square metre (178,900 square foot) property is zoned for residential use with a plot ratio of 2.1 and the developer is permitted to build a project up to 24-storeys in height on the prime plot.
|City Developments Limited (CDL)
|Approximately 420 Units
|D23 Hillview, Dairy Farm, Bukit Panjang, Choa Chu Kang
The Myst Amenities
The Myst Condo location allows for easy access to the rest of the city-state, as well as the convenience of having various amenities within walking distance. CDL can also take advantage of the green spaces and rejuvenation plans in the area to create a residential project that enhances the neighbourhood and provides residents with a pleasant living experience.
With the potential of a new condominium tower in the up-and-coming residential area of Upper Bukit Timah, CDL Aries is in a prime position to leverage on the various development plans in the area to create a residential project that is highly sought-after by Singaporeans and investors alike. The acquisition of the two plots of land for S$126.3 million ($92.5 million) is a move that could be the start of a new residential project in the area, and a major venture for the developer.
With the acquisition of the Upper Bukit Timah site, CDL Aries is well-positioned to take full advantage of the various developments and rejuvenation plans that are being implemented in The Myst Condo area. CDL will be able to create a residential project that can provide Singaporeans and investors with a highly sought-after address, thanks to the prestige and convenience of the area.
The Myst Location Map
For the past few years, the city-state has been looking to rejuvenate the Bukit Timah area with multiple development plans to improve connectivity and add more green spaces in the neighbourhood. These plans include the Railway Corridor development near to The Myst Condo, which will see old railway tracks transformed into a community space, and the Beauty World rejuvenation plan, which is aimed at creating a green urban village.
The Myst Condo is home to many schools, commercial spaces and parks, and the Tan Chong industrial park is just next to the 19-floor Hazel Park condominium building. The Myst Condo area is also well-connected to public transport networks, with the Cashew MRT station on Singapore’s Downtown Line just seven minutes away and the old Bukit Timah railway station within a 13 minute walk.
Why Buy The Myst?
- Enhancing connectivity: The first step in the master plan is to enhance connectivity between The Myst Bukit Panjang and the bus interchange. This can be achieved by constructing covered walkways, escalators, and lifts, making it easier for commuters to switch between the different modes of transportation.
- Improving bus services: To improve the efficiency of the bus services, The Myst Bukit Panjang master plan proposes the introduction of a Bus Priority Corridor (BPC) along the Bukit Panjang Ring Road. This BPC will give buses priority over other vehicles, reducing travel time for commuters.
- Pedestrian-friendly environment: The Myst Bukit Panjang master plan also focuses on creating a pedestrian-friendly environment around the hub. This includes the creation of pedestrian malls, green spaces, and bicycle parking facilities, making it easier and safer for pedestrians and cyclists to access the transportation hub.
- Retail and commercial spaces: To enhance the overall experience of commuters, the master plan proposes the construction of retail and commercial spaces within the hub. This includes the integration of a shopping mall, food courts, and other amenities.
- Sustainable features: The master plan also includes sustainable features, such as the installation of solar panels on the roof of the transportation hub to generate renewable energy, and the use of rainwater harvesting systems to reduce water consumption.
In summary, The Myst Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub focuses on enhancing connectivity, improving bus services, creating a pedestrian-friendly environment, integrating retail and commercial spaces, and incorporating sustainable features. These measures will improve the overall commuting experience for residents in the surrounding areas and make the hub a more attractive destination for both commuters and visitors alike.
Site/ Floor Plan
The Myst Site Plan
Are You Interested in this Property??
Call us to make an appointment now. For overseas investors or buyers who are not residing in Singapore, you can choose to WHATAPPS +65 9755 5202, EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form below and we will contact you the soonest.