At Middle Road (District 07), Singapore
Call/SMS/Whatsapp The M Hotline at +65 97555202 for enquiry!
The M Condo has a site coverage of over 80,000 sq ft, sitting along the eastern end of prime middle road. The site is bordered by some major commercial developments, 5-star luxury heritage hotels, branded shopping malls and a range of food & beverage options. This new residential property development will consisting of three 20-storey residential tower and one block of low-rise apartment, atop a row of approx. 1,500 sqm of commercial space on the ground floor.
The M Project Details
|Name of Development:||The M|
|Developed by:||Wingcharm Investment (Wing Tai Holdings Ltd)|
|Type of Development:||Residential with Commercial at 1st Storey|
|Street Address:||Middle Road, Singapore|
|Site Area:||7,462.6 sqm (80,327 sq ft) approx.|
|Description:||3 x 20-storey Residential Tower & 1 x Low-rise Residential Block|
|No. of Units:||522 Residential with Commercial at 1st storey|
|Expected T.O.P:||Q1 2024|
The M Facilities
When it comes to retail, dining and entertainment options, you have the easy accessibility of having them just right at your doorsteps. Plenty of choices are also available at the closeby shopping malls such as Bugis Junction, Bugis+, Suntec City Mall, Raffles City, Peninsula Shopping Center,…And also close to many food centres such as Gluttons Bay, Albert Center, Tekka Market, Golden Mile Food Center, Hong Lim Market & Food Center, North Bridge Road Market & Food Center and more.
The M Location
As part of the Government Land Sales (GLS), The M Condo project is placed in the heart of Rochor near proximity to the central locations of Singapore, where traffic grows and a wide array of amenities. Ophir Road originates from Rochor canal and runs parallel to Rochor Road. Ophir-Rochor precinct consists of the famous Bugis district, the historic district of Kampong Glam as well as the Beach Road Conservation area. The Ophir-Rochor corridor is planned to be a mixed-use complex of offices, hotels, and houses, connecting the commercial node set up at Marina Center with future development projects along the Rochor Channel and Bukit Timah Canal.
Why Buy The M?
- Rare Mixed-development at Middle Road in District 7
- The prominent expressways as the East Coast Parkway (ECP), Central Expressway (CTE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)
- Most of these schools are situated less than 5 mins walk from The M residences.
- The shopping malls around like feature clothes shops as Bugis Junction, Bugis Village
- Strategically situated near these restaurants and hawker centers, allowing the residents to enjoy easy access.
- Excellent road network and presence of MRT lines make traveling in the area a breeze.
- Attractive price and high rental demand
- Developed by one of the leading Singapore Developer- Wing Tai Holdings