The Crest by Wing Tai is Located in District 3, the high end is located in the primarily residential area with prime landed properties. This new development has an overall plot area of approximately 256,026 square feet and rests on a parcel of land that is at the junction between Prince Charles Road and Jervois Street.
Collectively established by Wing Tai Holdings, Metro Australia Holdings & Maxdin Pte Ltd, The Crest Singapore is a 99-year old leasehold property consisting of 469 units of 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom apartments, and penthouses set around designed environments. Potential home buyers could anticipate an architecturally cutting-edge eco-friendly structure complete with a natural layout and striking water attributes.
With its closeness to Orchard Roadway and the Central Business District (CBD), the development will certainly appeal to smart investors and also discriminating home buyers who are seeking top quality homes in a silent, mature area that has excellent access to public transportation networks and also modern-day lifestyle amenities of the city.
CHOICE LOCATION WITH EXCELLENT ACCESSIBILITY
THE CREST SINGAPORE is also a short 10 minutes’ drive to Marina Bay and the Southern Waterfront area where VivoCity and Sentosa are located.
With Redhill MRT terminal located nearby, THE CREST Singapore locals will certainly take pleasure in convenient accessibility to all parts of Singapore. It will certainly additionally be well-connected to significant arterial roads and expressways such as River Valley Road and Grange Road.
WHY The Crest Singapore condo ?
- Reputable developer who has a diverse portfolio of luxury properties
- Short walk to Redhill MRT Station
- Located within an established residential estate and a short 10 minutes’ drive to Orchard Road, the Central Business District, Marina Bay and the Southern Waterfront
- Well situated at the heart of three well-developed neighborhoods — Queenstown, Redhill and Tiong Bahru — provide a wide range of business, leisure and dining amenities as well as excellent public transport connection.
- Well connected to major arterial roads and expressway such as Alexandra Road, Tanglin Road and Ayer Rajah Expressway.
- Short drive to a wide range of recreation and dining amenities such as IKEA Alexandra, Queensway Shopping Centre and The Anchorage
- The Star Vista – new retail and entertainment hub with over 100 stores located next to Buona Vista MRT
- Mount Faber Park – Henderson Waves, The Southern Ridges and Mount Faber Cable Car Station.The Hortpark at Pasir Panjang is a major new green attraction. The walk, which will stretch from Mount Faber to Kent Ridge Park, will boast elevated walkways in the midst of treetop greenery and dramatic pedestrian overhead bridges over Henderson and Alexandra Roads.
- Excellent rental potential from One-North-Fusionpolis,Biopolis , NUH, NUSand many more!
- Close to Elite schools such as CHIJ St Theresa Convent , Gan Eng Seng Primary and Secondary School, Crescent Girls School and Universities such as Management Development Institute of Singapore