The Botany @ Dairy Farm
Dairy Farm Walk, Singapore 679625
Call/SMS/Whatsapp The Botany @ Dairy Farm Hotline at +65 97555202 for the inquiry!
The Botany at Dairy Farm
Finding the perfect home can be tough. The hustle and bustle of city life can be great, but it’s not if you’re looking for a quiet place to call home. Surrounded by nature, The Botany At Dairy Farm is the ultimate destination.
The Botany At Dairy Farm is a new condo development in the heart of Singapore. This comes after the tender for the site development was awarded to a renowned developer, Sim Lian Group March last year. This follows the developer submitting a record high price of $347 million, translating to $980 psf per plot ratio (ppr).
|The Botany At Dairy Farm
|Sim Lian Group Limited
|Est 385 residential units
|District 23 – Choa Chu Kang, Diary Farm, Hillview, Bukit Panjang, Bukit Batok
|To Be Advised
The Botany at Dairy Farm Amenities
With its strategic location, it’s no surprise the Dairy Farm Walk site attracted 7 bids. It’s every developer’s dream to develop the 1.56-hectare plot and maximize the neighbourhood’s good attributes. The Botany At Dairy Farm will provide a new, sustainable lifestyle for those who want to live in the heart of the city yet enjoy a more relaxed way of life.
If you are like most Singaporeans, you are looking for alternative ways to live. Not just the high-rise condominiums with everything at your fingertips, but something beyond that which offers the chance to embrace a new lifestyle in an eco-friendly environment at The Botany At Dairy Farm.
The Botany at Dairy Farm Location Map
The Botany At Dairy Farm, the family-oriented condominium development is situated close to the city centre and a mere 10-minute walk to Hillview MRT station. The Bukit Timah Expressway is just a stone’s throw away, and the German European School Singapore Campus is a short walk away.
Living in The Botany At Dairy Farm means staying closer to nature for leisure and recreation. And retail offerings and F&B spots with plenty of shops serving daily necessities are within the vicinity.
Why Buy The Botany At Dairy Farm?
- Proximity to the Hillview MRT station on the Downtown Line for quick access to the city.
- It’s situated in a quiet enclave with all the amenities of any modern city.
- The residence is within a 20-minute short drive to the CBD.
- Live near nature – it’s surrounded by lush greenery, nature reserves and parks such as Dairy Farm Nature Park and Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.
- Perfect for families – Schools such as German European School Singapore and CHIJ Our Lady Queen Of Peace are within proximity.
- Good access to public transport via train and bus stations.
- Shop nearby at Rail Mall, Bukit Panjang Mkt or Hillview Market Place.
The Botany At Bedok Site Plan
Site/ Floor Plan
Are You Interested in this Property??
Call us to make an appointment now. For overseas investors or buyers who are not residing in Singapore, you can choose to WHATAPPS +65 9755 5202, EMAIL email@example.com or fill up the form below and we will contact you the soonest.