At 17 Jiak Kim Street, Singapore
Call/SMS/Whatsapp Riviere Condo Hotline at +65 97555202 for enquiry!
Riviere Condo is a Highly Anticipated Development along Singapore’s Most Prime District 09, prominently located within the heart of Robertson Quay zone along Singapore River Promenade. This future development will certainly form part of a highly attractive cluster of waterfront developments, F&B and lifestyle outlets. With a strong heritage identity, the site includes three existing conservation warehouses and shall be restored and integrated within the development.
Riviere Condo Project Details
|Developer||Frasers Property Singapore|
|Status||Condominium (No restrictions on ownership)|
|Address||17 Jiak Kim Street, Singapore 169420|
|Site Area||13,481.7 m² (145,117 sq ft)|
|Floor Area||51,230.4 m² (551,445 sq ft)|
|Tenure||99 years leasehold|
|No. of Storeys||36|
|No. of Units||455|
Riviere Condo Facilities
Riviere Condo unites the dualities of modernity and legacy; uniqueness and community; quiet and 24/7. Great World City shopping mall is just opposite Riverie, across the river, and accessible in 3 mins.
While enjoying a stylish, lively and convenient way of life by the heart of Singapore’s historic and eminent river, locals can indulge in nature, serenity and absolute privacy. For those who know where the iconic Zouk nightclub is, Riviere is right adjacent to the now defunct nightclub.
Riviere Condo is prominently located within the heart of Robertson Quay zone along Singapore River Promenade and is within strolling distance to the future Great World MRT station and Havelock MRT station. This upcoming development will form part of a highly desirable cluster of waterfront developments, F&B and lifestyle outlets. With a strong heritage identity, the site consists of 3 existing conservation warehouses and shall be restored and integrated within the development. Riviere is within walking distance to upcoming Great World MRT Station and Haverlock MRT Station along the Thomson-East Coast Line.
Why Buy Riviere Condo?
- Walking distance to Great World City and Havelock MRT stations
- Walking distance to Great World City shopping centre which has grocery store, restaurants and shops for daily goods
- 5 min drive to Orchard Road and Somerset. Shopping paradise.
- Riverfront living by the Singapore river.
- Take a stroll or evening jog down to Robertson Quay or Clarke Quay.
- Venture further to go to City Hall or Raffles Place.
- Iconic riverfront development. Very rare to get anymore riverfronting condominiums in Singapore anymore.
- Riviere sits within a large precinct comprising of two 36-storey residential towers, serviced apartments and 3 conservation warehouses
- Frasers Hospitality will operate the serviced apartments and commercial offerings in the conservation warehouses