Call/SMS/Whatsapp Northumberland Hotline at +65 97555202 for the inquiry!
Northumberland Residences is a new mixed development comprised of 405 units with a variety of 1 to 4 bedrooms, with commercial space on the first storey. The property is developed by reputable developer and is located along Northumberland Road in District 08 of Singapore. This property holds a 99-years tenure with TOP estimated to be in 2026.
Northumberland Condo Project Details
|Expected TOP:||31 Dec 2026|
AMENITIES WITHIN MINUTES
Northumberland Residence is just approximately 200 m away from City Square Shopping Mall where there are many F&B outlets; shops, supermarket and cinema can be found. For late night shopping; future residents can just take a short walk to Mustafa Centre, a mega mall which operates 24 hours, 7 days a week. Other shopping malls that are near to New Condo are Sim Lim Square, Albert Complex, Golden Mile Complex, Bugis+, Bugis Junction, and United Square Shopping Mall.
The land parcel is located at the fringe of the city center and next to Farrer Park MRT Station on the North-East Line. Future residents will enjoy easy access via public transport to the city center and other parts of Singapore.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Northumberland Residences site is situated “at the junction of Racecourse Road and Gloucester Road, diagonally across from the Farrer Park MRT station and the Farrer Park Hospital
- A1 functional layout units with spacious living
- And since it is just outside the Little India Historic District, the site is also in proximity to large retail developments like Mustafa Centre and City Square Mall.
- The site enjoys a corner frontage to the main road and can yield around 405 residential units.
- It also comes with a retail cap of 1,500 sq m GFA and a minimum 500 sq m GFA for a childcare center.
- Close proximity to reputable schools; Raffles Institution, Ai Tong, Marymount Convent School, and James Cook University
- Unblocked view of the Macritchie Reservoir and City