At River Valley Road, Singapore
Call/SMS/Whatsapp Canninghill Piers Hotline at +65 97555202 for enquiry!
Canninghill Piers , located on former Liang Court, is joint-venture by veterans property developers: CDL and The former Liang Court, which are well-known with the Japanese, will be re-developed into an integrated development with an estimate of 700-residential units with commercial component.
Canninghill Piers Project Details
|Project name:||Canninghill Piers & Canninghill Square|
|Address:||River Valley Road|
|Developer:||City Development (CDL), CapitaLand and Ascott Reit.|
|Total Units:||700 units|
|Land Size:||12,925.4 sqm|
|Expected TOP:||Completion from 2024|
|Expected Date of Legal Completion:||Completion from 2027|
Canninghill Piers Facilities
Future inhabitants can also stroll to the cinemas or shopping belt at Orchard Road. This property development is a wonderful location to live, work and play.
Fitness enthusiasts will also be able to workout regularly at the famous Fort Canning Hill Park which is elevated above ground and the different gradients of the pavement and staircases can cater to different residents with different fitness level. There are also different exercise station and drinking station which makes Fort Canning Hill Park a popular spot for people of all ages to exercise there.
Canninghill Piers Location
Canninghill Piers has excellent transportation connectivity with Downtown Line Fort Canning MRT station less than 5-minutes’ walking distance and numerous bus services to various part of Singapore. Apart from Fort Canning MRT Station, Canninghill Piers is also walking distance to a few other MRT stations like City Hall, Clark Quay, Bras Basah and this in turn makes traveling to most part of Singapore extremely easy.
Why Buy Canninghill Piers?
- Only 1 minute to access Fort Canning MRT station
- It take 3min to Clarke Quay MRT station
- CanningHill Piers site marks another collaboration between CDL and CapitaLand
- Sits on a prime site with a coveted dual-frontage facing Singapore River and Fort Canning Hill
- High-rise riverfront residential development that comes with stunning views of Singapore River and the city centre.
- Offering residents the convenience of top-notch F&B and retail offerings right on their doorstep.