Amber Sea Condominium
A freehold residential project at 30 Amber Gardens,
Call/SMS/Whatsapp Amber Sea Hotline at +65 97555202 for the inquiry!
Amber Sea Condo
We present here a Review of the Amber Sea condo, a freehold residential project at 30 Amber Gardens, between the Joo Chiat / Katong and Marine Parade areas. It occupies a convenient spot in this part of Singapore’s East Coast and is a nice mid-sized development. Amber Sea is being developed by one of the top local developers, the Far East Organisation
AMBER SEA Project Details
|Project Name:||Amber Sea|
|Description:||Condominium comprising of 5 towers of 21 to 23 story|
|Location:||30 Amber Gardens, Singapore 439964|
|Expected TOP:||31 December 2027|
THE AMBER SEA – FOR ALL THE GOOD ONES
The Amber Sea condominium will feature a single 19-story residential block housing 132 units. While occupying a smaller land area than Amber Park, it is, however, larger than the other recent freehold launches like Nyon and One Meyer.
The unit types here range from one to 4 bedders, as well as a 5 bedroom penthouse, and a 5-bedroom ground floor duplex unit with private lift, and its own parking space.
Amber Sea Singapore . The Neighbourhood
The Amber Gardens, and Marine Parade Parade / Katong estate in which Amber Sea is nestled, is an established and prime residential neighborhood. The area abounds in Peranakan cultural heritage and foods, that gives a distinctive feel and charm to the neighborhood
It is hardly surprising then, that this part of Singapore has a strong following, both from locals as well as expatriates. Aside from an engaging street life and food scene amidst rows of conserved shophouses, it enjoys other attractions.
Why Buy Amber Sea?
- The Amber Sea is being developed by Far East Organization, one of our most established and reputable local property developers
- A1 functional layout units with spacious living
- The Amber Sea condo is within 1 KM from Tanjong Katong Primary
- 5-minute walk. And Katong Shopping Centre, Katong V, Village Hotel Katong
- 2 KM radius of Tao Nan, Kong Hwa, CHIJ (Katong), and Ngee Ann Primary schools.
- Close proximity to reputable schools; Raffles Institution, Ai Tong, Marymount Convent School, and James Cook University
- Unblocked view of the Macritchie Reservoir and City